ACFP Long-term Service Award
The ACFP will recognize a member who has been actively involved in the work of the College serving on a committee or participating on initiative work consecutively for more than 10 years.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership in member engagement.
- The candidate has served as a committee member or Board member or participated as an ACFP representative for 10 consecutive years.
- Individuals may be put forward by ACFP staff, Executive Director, Board, a fellow ACFP member for consideration.
- The summary package will include details on how the nominee meets the award criteria and why is deserving of the recognition.
- Additional letter(s) of support from colleagues, patients, and members of the community may also be included.
- The Awards and Recognition Committee will review applications and will select among possible candidates.
The ACFP Long-term Service honorees will receive custom award honouring the distinction of being a Long-term Service award recipients.
Complete the Nomination Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. If you are mailing or faxing in your application, please be sure to email the original MS Word file to email@example.com as well.
You may also include letters of testimony from other colleagues and/or patients to support your nomination.
Submit the completed nomination to:
Alberta College of Family Physicians
#370, 10403–172 Street, Edmonton, AB T5S 1K9
Deadline for nominations: April 15, 2019