What’s Up Doc Research Showcase – Call for Research Abstracts Is Now Open!
Submit Your Oral Presentation and Poster Abstracts Today
Deadline: November 29, 2018
- No limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit
- One abstract form is required for each abstract being submitted
- This event is a forum for presentation and dissemination of research. Recruitment, marketing of products, services or software is not allowed. Abstracts should not contain any references or acknowledgements.
- Submissions will be peer reviewed. The Research Review Committee will evaluate and score each abstract based on the following criteria: Relevance and importance to family medicine; Relevance to primary care research and researchers; Innovation/originality; Clear, well-written description, well-defined objectives and appropriate learning methods/style
- Research Review Committee reserves the right to decide the presentation format of your submission, and may also limit the number of oral presentations for each presenter.
Download the Submission Guidelines for more information.
Decisions for acceptance will be finalized by January 8, 2019. A list of successful abstracts will be posted on the ACFP website on January 9.
Please contact Lorrainne Dubois with any questions you may have.
Phone: 780-701-9715 or 1-800-361-0607 (Ext. 205)