2. Limitations of Use: The Content on this Website if for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about the usage, individual indentities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Website or the Content without the Provider’s written permission. You may not use this Website to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of Canada. You may not use the Website and its Contents in any fashion that infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary interests of the Provider or any third Party. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
3. Not Medical Advice: Content is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk.
5. Registration: Certain sections of this Website may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform the Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify the Provider immediately by email to: email@example.com.
6. Errors and Corrections: The Provider does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. The Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. The Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
7. Third Party Content: Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. The Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website. You understand that the information in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of the provider.
8. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISLCAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, DEATH, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE AND CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, DEATH, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WESBITE AND ITS CONTENT OR ANY FACTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. THE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FRO ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTIONS WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIBAILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, THE PROVIDERS SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
11. Third Party Rights: The provisions of paragraphs 8 (Disclaimer), 9 (Limitation of Liability) and 10 (indemnification) are for the benefit of the Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this Website and Content. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.